August 27, 2008
The Stager Family Blog
Well, I have proven to be pretty bad when it comes to keeping everyone updated on Kayden. Soooo, my resolution for his 6 month birthday is to start a blog. At first I gave Ali an earful when seeing her blog because I thought, oh crap, everyone will want the same from me! And then I found myself going to the Reimer/White blog spot frequently to see how my little niece was doing. And so I thought, maybe everyone's just as curious about my little big guy. And so, here I am, starting a blog. I do hope to keep it up to date and certainly hope to have tons of pictures on here. I take pictures, I'm just pretty bad at sending them. So, I will do a few entries to bring everyone up on Kayden's goings on in the past 6 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Woohoo! Glad you're here. Posting gets to be a bit addicting, but I figure it's an addiction that everyone else can benefit from!
Great way to share the grandson. He has changed so much in 6 months, a real sweet heart!
Nana & Grampa K
Congratulations on your Blog Michelle. Ilove to watch the progress of my great grandchildren and hear the sound of their voices on the videos.
Now I have two favorite sights.
G.G.
Post a Comment