September 25, 2008

Grandpa Stew in town for a visit!

Well, Grandpa Stew came for a visit. It was short and sweet but the kids got lots of time in visiting Grandpa so it was perfect. Molly and Kayden got lots of time to visit since we babysat for Andy and Ali while they kept busy at Paige and Paul's wedding that weekend.

As you can see, Molly didn't mind hanging out with the Stager family for the weekend...

The big game while Molly and Kayden played was who was the keeper of the yellow key. As you can see, Molly pulled the 'I'm older than you so I get the key' quite a bit with Kayden.


Our little man kept trying though and was quite determined to get the yellow key back.


Little miss Molly decided that was not going to happen and did everything to keep it that way (note Kayden's turned over little feet at the left side of the picture). At that point, Lorelei decided it was time to help out her little Kayden and distract Molly so she would drop the key for Kayden.
It was all fun and games at the Stager household but I must say, I really appreciate all moms with twins or more now! I needed Chad and Grandpa's help to keep both kids happy!

1 comment:

ali said...

Molly is learning so many bad habits from Jack! Thanks again for looking after her, it looks like she had a lot of fun!