October 13, 2008

7 months old


I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. Kayden is growing everyday. He is learning different sounds but doesn't quite associate them with objects yet. He reaches and grabs for things, mostly my glasses, he's an expert at getting those! He's still pretty easy going, analyzes a situation before feeling comfortable. We still meet up with our birth and babies group every once in a while so he's getting some socialising time in. I also drop him off at the daycare at the gym once a week right now for an hour while I do a class. So far, he jumps into the persons arms and plays and is in a great mood when I get back. He usually naps afterwards as he's so tired from all the play. I'm told that soon I might expect the 'playing strange' phase so I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

No comments: