February 13, 2009

Random Kayden Moments

I haven't had much time to post this week as I have been getting ready for my first week at work and Kayden's first week at Dayhome. All is going well and I think we are both going to survive next week just fine. Here's a few random Kayden cute moments for your viewing pleasure.
Kayden's new word for everything: Gouda? who knew he was such a cheese fanatic!

Drinking from a cup. Now, I haven't encouraged this really, Kayden's just been so curious about my glasses of water and uses one of his bath toys to drink bath water (yup, proud parenting moment there...) I decided to test him with his own cup with a really little bit of water. He's pretty good but I don't think we are moving from water any time soon as there is still a little confusion as to what side of the cup to use (using the top part tends to just pour all the water right onto the bib) and how fast to bring the water to the mouth.

And a few random pictures over the last week.






















4 comments:

Mouland Family said...

I love the little bum in the air sleeping position - it is so very cute!

ali said...

That's my favorite picture as well!

Mom Stager said...

Isn't it so adorable? I had to sneak in a picture...

Anonymous said...

we want new pics
we want new pics!!!
Love you lots - Mom from White Rock / Memere