March 21, 2009

Hello? Anybody home?

Well, I am back at work and life has been crazy chaos ever since. Kayden got sick, I got sick, my profile on our computer got deleted and apparently a month has gone by! I thought I had better post some pictures before the grandparents started a riot so here is a few recent pictures.


I miss you guys...

4 comments:

Mouland Family said...

I am glad to see you are surviving the chaos of returning to work. Where is Kayden going during the day?
Happy 1st Birthday to the little guy! I can't beleive how fast it went.

Anonymous said...

Michelle, Chad & Kayden
This is a great shot of Kyaden and the dogs. It's great to see the new pictures. Thanks so much for putting them on the blog. Love Dad and Grampa Stew

Anonymous said...

How cute is this pic! It's so nice to see as they develop a bond with the pets...Rowan's the same way with Teak trying to give him kisses on his big nose.

Mom Stager said...

Thanks! This was a bit of a fluke shot with the dogs but definitely one of our favorites.

Chrissy - Kayden's going to a dayhome during the day down our street. He doesn't even look back when I drop him off anymore! Thanks for thinking of us!