April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!!!

I'm back! I do apologise as I find it hard to sit down in front of the computer after being on a computer all day. I promise I will do my best and get over it as Kayden is changing so much these days and I really want to share all of his new learnings with you.

So, a few quick Kayden updates.

This is his new attempts at walking. He's been doing a few steps here and there for the past couple of weeks but usually it's only if Mom or Dad are within a steps reach. This weekend he's improved a ton with his balance (with a bit of encouragement from Nana and Grandpa K!).

Easter Friday we went to the zoo with Nana and Grandpa K. It was a zoo at the zoo but still a nice day to be out and see the animals.

Molly came over for a visit (Uncle Andy too!)

Kayden just about to attack the camera...

His first curl....

Mastering the stairs...


5 comments:

ali said...

woohoo, new pictures! i love his walk, it looks like he's dancing over the the chair! can't wait to see you all in a week or so.

Anonymous said...

sorry, over to the chair.
ali

Anonymous said...

Wow is he ever changing. Love to see thos videos. Can't wait to meet the little guy in person.
Luv you and Happy Easter.
Monique

Mouland Family said...

so glad to see an update Michelle, it is so very fun to watch him learn and grow! thank you!

Anonymous said...

Michelle - I totally can relate re computer overload - much enjoyed the update though - can't wait for my next visit
Mom/Memere