So, I'm not entirely sure how our parents did it when we were little. Having three little bodies the same age kept us three moms on our toes. It was crazy cute seeing them together...
Playing in the curtains
Auntie Ali knows they best way into the Stager household and brought some yummy desert!
More pictures of the three kids are to come as we are going to visit again tonight!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi gang, I envy you young families visiting one another with your kids. I remember those days... they were'nt easy but such nice souvenirs. Thanks for all the pictures Michelle. We enjoy your blog so much. Where do you find the time. You and Ali are quite special. Luv you all, Monique & Gaetan
1 comment:
Hi gang,
I envy you young families visiting one another with your kids. I remember those days... they were'nt easy but such nice souvenirs. Thanks for all the pictures Michelle. We enjoy your blog so much. Where do you find the time. You and Ali are quite special.
Luv you all,
Monique & Gaetan
Post a Comment