November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Roarrrrr!!!!!
Mom! did you see this candy? why do we have to go out and get any?
Here we go!

Oh, I see, look at all my stuff!

I like this one, another one of these please!!!


Sugar High and a kazoo....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute. Nice costume.
Now Gaetan will have company with his music... a piano and a kazoo go well together.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see my little dinasour next weekend - good thing the sugar high was on a Saturday night right?!!!!

Love you Mom from White Rock

Anonymous said...

What a great looking costume - Kayden, your musical talents are coming out!!!! Can't wait till we are there on the 13th.

Nana & Grampa K

Anonymous said...

Great costume. Kayden certainly did well collecting all those goodies. Very impressed with the kazoo. I'll have to help him work in a little whistling. Love Grampa & Dad

ter said...

How cute is that pic with K and Chad walking away!!! love it!

More fun every event!