January 26, 2010

Click!

New Haircut!


Well, since I last posted Kayden has had a word explosion!  He repeats everything (which makes us re-think what we say a lot).  He's learned 2 word sentences and is working on making them 3 word sentences.  We get a lot of 'I wan, I wan'. I then say a lot of 'Kayden, what do you want?  Use your words' (sound familiar moms?).  He's currently obsessed with DVD's but only likes about the first 10 minutes or so.  He's doing great, keeps us laughing and guessing and just keeps growing!  We've had to move a lot of stuff from the counters...

As for us, Chad is doing great in school.  He's working hard to get good grades and finally be done!!!  I decided to learn something knew so I took up snowboarding.  It's been a ton of fun but I do have the bruises to prove it's definitely not easy.  Our lives feel so incredibly busy I keep trying to get things to slow down.  I have my days where I feel like I'm super mom because I accomplished everything on my to-do list but let's be honest, those are the days I've thrown the list out... heh, heh, heh... We'll make it through just like everyone else does, you just wonder some days if there is a different way to do things?  Inventing a self-cleaning house would help... or teaching the dogs how to clean? yuck, no, that would be bad...


Helping Dad Study (not really though)


5 comments:

Mouland Family said...

glad are to hear you guys are doing well. this is (another) fun stage with children, where they really begin to express themselves. Good luck to Chad finishing up school - what a relief that will be to all of you I am sure.

Anonymous said...

wow Kayden is looking so mature - great hair!!!
Keep up the blog Michelle it's fun to read about what's happening.

good luck with snowboarding - sounds like fun wish I was younger again - got to keep my bones in one piece now.

Good luck with your studies Chad

Love Memere

Monique said...

What a handsome boy... Kayden I mean.... you too Chad!!!:) Love the blog... glad you can find the time to post to it. Luv you all. Can't wait to see all of you.

Anonymous said...

Great to see the new photos. Kayden looks pretty cosy in the bathrobe. Good luck on the snowboarding. I can only remember a very sore butt from my efforts at it. Glad to hear that Chad's school is progressing well. Take care. Love Dad & Grampa Stew

Nana said...

Great haircut Kayden!! Looking forward to seeing you next week, at least for a short visit and an early birthday.

Love you
Nana & Grampa K