January 13, 2011

Time is flying by...

Isabelle is already two weeks old! She has a great appetite as she has already gained just under a pound! I can't believe it. We have been lucky enough to have memere's help over the last week and a half. This has given me time to heal, Isabelle time to figure out a vague sleep pattern that I can handle and Kayden lots of stories and laughter. Let's not forget, she has also supplied Chad with a lot of baking which I'm positive he will miss when it's all gone!!! All in all we are in a much better place now and I think we will survive this new adventure together.

Daddy with his kids
Memere and Kayden
Isabelle awake, reminds me of Kayden as a baby here...
Memere and her grandkids!

3 comments:

Monique said...

Quelle richesse!!! Arms full of love.

Suzette said...

you have that right - what a great time I had last week

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time, and I would like to express my thanks to "memere" for looking after everyone.

Looking forward to our visit next week and meeting Isabelle

Nana & Grampa K