May 18, 2011

Isabelle Update

It is time for another update! Isabelle is growing like crazy! I can't believe she is 4 and a half months old already. She is showing us more of her little personality every day. She loves to giggle and has recently found her feet and is now able to stuff them in her mouth. When she does her tummy time she is able to lift her bum up and is starting to get the idea of bringing her feet under her. I'm not ready for her to crawl any time soon so I hope she doesn't figure out the rest yet! She is still having some trouble with napping and sleeping but just this week she is getting better so I'm hoping that's a sign of new things to come. This may also be why I'm able to blog as I am starting to feel like myself again with a better nights sleep. All in all we feel pretty lucky to have her in our life. Her eyes are still blue. They are almost a grey blue that change a bit with whatever she wears but I think this is the colour they'll stay, I guess we'll see. She's still pretty tiny and dainty but she's healthy and happy overall

Caught in a giggle
Her current love, Baby Tigger
More Giggles, love it!
Kayden decided Isabelle needed to nap with the animals

2 comments:

Suzette said...

that smile looks like look out trouble!!!! what a cutie pie - can't wait to see them again - let's skype soon if you can find a few minutes

Love you all

Monique said...

Your kids are sooooo cute! They are growing up so fast. Thanks for posting (in your busy schedule). Luv you and miss you.