June 6, 2011

June in Calgary

We are getting organized over here to enjoy this summer, if and when it arrives in Calgary. Isabelle has been sleeping well for a week straight now and I feel as though a fog has lifted. I really mean it too, I looked around the house last Sunday and felt like I had looked at it for the first time! I have energy through the days and can even save a little patience for potty training... Overall potty training is going well, we just have days here and there where you wonder if Kayden just completely forgot everything. All in all my babies are growing up and I don't even understand how Isabelle will be 6 months old at the end of the month already. We are enjoying and appreciating all of our time with them though. Isabelle is trying to talk a lot more. Tonight Chad said, say Dada! And she said Dada! Total coincidence but shocking to think how quickly she is growing...
Tough day, time for a rest.
Now that Isabelle reacts to people, there is a lot more of this...
Kayden is doing his best when dressing himself on his own.
Isabelle is starting to sit up, although a few seconds later she falls down.
Kayden's bicycle is out of the basement and he is trying to learn how to move it on his own.
After another haircut, so handsome!
Kayden gave Isabelle Minnie and her blankie.
Friggin' cute little girl!
Kayden being artistic

2 comments:

Monique said...

They are growing up soooo fast. They are both cuties! Thanks for posting pictures through your busy schedule. Well appreciated.
Luv you all.

Suzette said...

love the hairdo!!!!! can't wait to skype soon
Love you all