October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hello! I know I have a ton of posts to catch up on but I thought I would at least start today with sharing our Halloween photos. We had Superman and a flower this year...

(FYI, that bowl was for the kids coming to the door...)
We are doing well, moving right along. Isabelle is taking a step and then she laughs so she's super close to walking. Kayden is loving preschool and I just can't believe November is tomorrow!

I will try and update you on what's keeping us busy soon enough but please know we think of everyone often and send love and hugs your way!

2 comments:

G.G. said...

Love them, love them, love them
Such a handsome Superman and such a beautiful flower.
The flower costume is so appropriate, where did you find it or did you make it?
Kayden is maturing so fast and that caring arm says a lot about his love for Isabelle.
Love all of you too.
G.G.

Monique said...

OMG how cute are they!!! Precious, precious. Can't wait to see them in person. Thanks for posting.