Our baby is 1 year old already! It's incredible to think that one year ago we were sleep deprived, busy as could be and trying to balance having a baby and a toddler... Wait a second, that sounds familiar... I'm kidding, we are not as sleep deprived. We are still working out what that balance is but we're getting there.
Isabelle is a busy body that is for sure. She certainly keeps up to her nick name, busy Izzy. Her favorite hobbies right now are clearing out the tupperware cupboard, dancing and dropping toys into the dog bowls. She is already trying to copy the sounds of words we say so I'm sure she's going to try and figure out talking next. Her eyes seem to still be that grey/blue/green mix and I'm guessing now that she's a year old, they are here to stay.
We invited a few close friends and family to help us celebrate Izzy's first birthday. I ended up having to work that morning and so the party was a little disorganized but she didn't notice!
Trying out some yummy cupcake
The older children having fun with windows stickers.
Being goofy...
Trying on the hat Nana made
Reading birthday cards thoroughly
My out of focus video of us singing Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
Bonne Fete ma belle Isabelle!!!!
Love Memere
Post a Comment