This blog is mostly for Kayden but I thought I would throw in some things about what's going on with Chad and I every once in a while. Chad is busy with school right now but doing well and only has a couple more weeks to go. At the end of October he will officially be done his second year of his Electrician apprenticeship and will be on to his third year already! It seems like just yesterday he decided to take the plunge and change careers.

I have decided to get back into running because I have missed it a lot over the past year and a half. It has been really difficult to get in running time as I always have that guilt that maybe I should be doing something else. I've decided to let that go as running really is therapy for me and when I do get out there I am a million times better at everything else in my life. Lisa Cameron and I decided in order to get ourselves back into the running mode we would run a race together. We completed the Ambulance Chasers 10 km run this past Friday. Our goal was to complete the run, and we did! Our time was 1 hour and 16 minutes. Kayden and Dad came out to watch Kayden's very first race. Lisa's Fiance Bill met up with us too so it was a lot of fun to be out there again.

Our next goal is to get back into the Half marathons. We have picked the Hypothermic Half marathon which happens mid-february in Calgary. It happens to be just before I get back to work so it'll be a great goal for the both of us.
1 comment:
way to go runners - keep it up Lisa and Michelle - I'm back at it also after taking Aug & Sept off
I'll be thinking of you
Post a Comment