It has been an eventful couple of weeks for us here at the Stager household. I hope to give you a quick idea in this little update. Some is bad, some is good, some is ugly but mostly, all of it has helped me appreciate once again, how lucky we are.
Firstly, as it is very much on my mind today, I just wanted to mention that sadly, a co-worker I knew at Canadian Pacific passed away last week at the young age of 39 years old. I was not a close friend of his but he was very close to a lot of people near and dear to my heart. He died of a heart attack on his way home one night. I felt it was important to write this so that we can all take a moment and appreciate all we've been blessed with. It saddens me that he had to leave us so suddenly. This has definitely made me stop and appreciate our life, friends and family and, it reminds me why I tell Chad and Kayden I love them both, each day.
Enough of the sad news, onto the ugly news.
Bogey broke his toe! Today he is in surgery where the veterinarian is going to amputate the toe and Bogey will just have to adapt. That means 6 weeks of healing ahead of us but luckily, I'm still at home and can take care of the poor puppy. I must say, Lorelei is loving being an only puppy today.
And the good! Ofcourse that's Kayden. He is doing great and making us smile each day. He is definitely moving out of the baby cuteness stage to the toddler cuteness. I can't believe he is 9 months old. No crawling, no walking, just a lot of sitting back and watching the world go by. He's a little too laid back to venture into crawling just yet. I'll do another post today to show you new photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment