December 1, 2008

Santa!

Kayden got to meet Santa for the very first time! Both Chad and I had our doubts that he would even let us put him on Santa's lap. He surprised us both with actually lasting a whole 5 to 7 seconds before realizing he had no idea who this was.


Who are you?



What is that shiny thing you're holding?

And then it was, wait a second where are my parents? I was going to videotape the lengthy visit (yes a whole 7 second video) but, it was quite noisy in there with all the kids so, no video of Santa.


I did get a video of Kayden opening his first gift.


This is why we nickname him Bam Bam.


He got a cute little Orange Monkey that has a little buddy he can use as a teething toy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that was a pretty good first visit to Santa - no screaming and tears!!! It should take you all day to get through the presents this year!
Love you
Nana