March 20, 2011

Growing and growing

Well, it has been a while since I posted about the new life in the Stager household. Isabelle is growing like a weed and is getting out of the newborn baby stage and into the other baby stages which I like. She is getting stronger and interacting a lot more. I see bits of her personality coming out which is fantastic to see. I think she will be a big talker because she will coo, then I coo back then watch out! She'll coo your ear off! She's got a great energy about her and is full of smiles. I'm a little scared when she starts crawling as she is a wiggler and will probably leave Kayden and I in the dust when she starts. We are having more successes beyond just surviving at home. We managed to get out for three stroller walks this week. That being said, I still have to go through a few questions in my head before I get out the door. Am I still in my pajamas? no, good. Do I have spit up all over? just a little, covered by my jacket so, it'll be okay. Did I brush my teeth? Hmmm... up the stairs we go kids! I now see how moms all over say that they don't have time for themselves. We are getting better with every passing day.

Some pictures of Isabelle now





5 comments:

Suzette said...

oh these pics are great - she definitely has grown - what a cutie - miss all of you

Monique said...

Ahhhh! thanks Michelle for posting pictures of Isabelle. Is she ever beautiful. Can't wait to meet her in person. You have 2 beautiful children. Hugs and kisses to all of you. Miss you.
Congrats again to Chad. Very proud of all of you.

Anonymous said...

Michelle & Chad,
Isabelle is looking beautiful. I can't believe how much she has changed already. Looking forward to seeing her in person mid April. Love Dad

Danica said...

Glad that life with two is going as well as can be expected. Hope that spring makes outings easier. Isabelle is too cute, with the big eyes, sweetheart mouth and pinchable cheeks! love dani and fam.

ali said...

I love the last picture, she looks like such a big girl!