April 3, 2011

3 months old


Isabelle has grown a lot in the last three months. I have included a group of pictures with her teddy bear for comparison so you can see how quickly three months goes by. Izzy is up now so I don't have much time to add a story this time but here are a few pictures for you all!

Newborn Isabelle and Teddy Bear

Month 1
Month 2
Month 3
Kayden and Isabelle
Kayden's first tattoo (airbrush)



4 comments:

Monique said...

They sure grow fast. She'll be keepping the blue eyes I guess. She's adorable. Kayden doesn't look like a baby anymore.... he's a little man. Thanks for taking the time to post pictures even with your busy, busy life.
Luv you

Suzette said...

Can't wait to see all of you at Easter - miss you so much. Kayden looks quite happy with his dinosaur!!!
Love Isabelle's hairdo!!!

Anonymous said...

They sure do grow fast - love the hairdo and the tattoo - can't wait to see you for Easter, love you all
Nana

Danica said...

She's so cute and growing so quickly! Think of you all often.