Kayden is officially 3 years old! We celebrated a bit on his actual birthday but today we had family and close friends come by for an actual birthday party! All together we had 7 kids over and I must say, it went really well. We had brunch and cake. The funny thing about this age is that Kayden kept bringing the adults up to play in his room instead of playing with the other kids. Maybe next year...
The things I learned? I would like to thank my parents for all the birthday parties they ever threw me. I had no idea how much work went into the party just for the child to barely notice the details.
Kayden is very lucky to be surrounded by such amazing family and friends. We really feel the love!
This years birthday cake

The party
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kayden! Great Cake Michelle!!
wow love the cake - looks like a great time
Happy Birthday Kayden. Love the cake Michelle. Could you put a close up of Isabelle on your blog. Would love to see how she has changed.
Don't know what I did but the message left before I could put my name on it. Monique
Great work on the cake. Glad that you all had a blast!
Post a Comment