Well, this past weekend we went up to Edmonton to finally get the cousins to hang out. Chad is done school, yay! We still await his final grades but I have every confidence he has officially completed his 2nd year. That will be confirmed at a later post. So, we went off to Edmonton to spend some time with Rowan, Terri and Andrian. It was a great weekend and lots of fun to see the cousins together.
Rowan is not camera shy...

Kayden is a little off balance still with his sitting. He's fine if he doesn't have to look around but just incase something was more interesting, we put the crash helmet on...

And so the cousins played with little complaining. I think they really get along! It will be interesting to see how this continues as they grow up.
3 comments:
do they actually make crash helmets? what a novel idea........... they sure look cute
Nana says - very cute pics - I'm sure that these two will have such a good time in the future playing together - can't wait to have them both here at the same time!!
You're a much better mommy than me... I just let Marty bump his head; which happens a lot lately as he's trying to walk!
Post a Comment