November 3, 2008

Kayden's first Hallowe'en!

Well, our little shy guy did really well for his first Hallowe'en. I think I dressed him up in his skunk costume 5 or 6 times in total and he never complained! Chad took him around to the neighbors we hang out with and they all enjoyed seeing him join their kids in this experience.



Here is the part that sold me on his costume...

It's a little out of focus. It says 'lil stinker', love it!



Here's Kayden with his ladybug cousin Rowan


And with his Penguin cousin Molly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is sooooooo cute - it DOES look like a skunk costume........ those are great souvenirs. Love the lady bug and penguin too.
love you lots - Memere

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures of the Halloween costumes. I'm not sure how happy Kayden and Molly will be with them in about 16 years or so. Keep the photos coming. Love Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Great costumes. Marty the dragon would have had a blast with them!