Kayden quite enjoys his Cheerios. He sometimes talks to them but mostly he just shoves them one by one into his mouth. He has become quite the expert over the past couple of weeks so I thought you might want to see...
He has also learned how to drink from a straw. He refuses to drink water out of his bottles now so we had to find something else to keep him hydrated. It was really confusing at first and I wasn't quite sure how you teach this skill but he figured it out. I'm pretty sure my fishy faces did nothing to help him learn it, he figured it out all on his own. When he first got it, Chad and I would clap and say Good Job! He still drinks a little bit of water and then looks at us wondering where the praise is.
1 comment:
woohoo! self feeding rocks!
Post a Comment