Kayden is 8 months old now, wow. I keep having to recount the months in my head because I really do not believe it quite yet. We have seen a lot of changes in him this month though. Not so much on the outside but on the inside. He really concentrates on things when you talk to him. He's not crawling yet but, it's not too far off I don't think. All moms probably say that! I just see him have more determination everyday to get from one spot to another. He moves backwards and uses his rolling skill to move now. I guess we will have to wait and see! He has just recently had both upper front teeth break through so he's now a four tooth baby. I think he wants to stay ahead of his cousins in at least one department! His new skill as of the last couple of days is a 'High five'. He skipped the clapping and went for something more boyish I guess. I'm not sure if he understands what we are saying or if he just likes the way 'High five' sounds and then sees us lift our hand but, it's a start! I caught it on film for you...
1 comment:
way to go man!!!!! that's so cute Kayden - what a boy I like the videos!!! good job Mom
Post a Comment