November 14, 2008

Family Photo

Some of you might have been aware that for our anniversary this year, Chad and I decided to do family photos instead of getting each other gifts. We finally found a great photographer and got them done the first weekend in November. This just happened to be when one of Kayden's upper front teeth broke through so he stuck his tongue out in pretty much every shot. I guess that will be a story to remind him of when he gets older. Our photographer sent us the disk in the mail and I think it got a bit damaged so we can't open all the pictures yet but here are a few of my favorites so far...




I think she did a great job and there is 200 some pictures in all so this is just a taste of our afternoon. We went down the street by the french school and took some pictures in the Paskapoos. When Susanne gets back from holiday, we will try and get another CD of the pictures and post some more.

5 comments:

ali said...

these look fantastic! did you get any with the dogs?

Mom Stager said...

Thanks Ali! We did get some with the dogs but they are part of the pics I can't open. I'm not holding my breath as Bogey was crazy hyper. Maybe in a couple of years the dogs will join family photo day!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful pictures of your family. It's hard to believe that Kayden is already past the 8 months mark. I love to see his progress and really loved the high 5 video. Love Grampa Stew

Anonymous said...

wow these are great - can't wait to see the rest

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
Great pictures. Can't get over how fast that little guy is growing.
Luv,
Monique